Quick and easy chocolate milkshake.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 3 to 4
Recipe Source: meals with kraft,you can find the original recipe here.
- Chocolate drinking powder - 1 tsp
- Cocoa powder - 1 tsp
- Milk - 2 cups
- Whipping cream - 1 cup( or 2 sachets of dream whip)
- Instant coffee powder - 2 tsp
- Ice cubes - 8 to 10
- Sugar - as required( i used approx 4 tsp)
- Chocolate syrup - as required
- For best result used chilled milk.
- I used homemade chocolate syrup.Recipe coming soon!!