Template information

Random post

Princess Jasmine and Aladdin themed birthday cake

As you must know as a reader, I like cake decorating. It is a kind of stress reliever for me. So, I offer to make birthday cakes for my friends' kids' birthdays. You see, time is the most expensive deal here and everyone feels like they are bothering me even when I say that I want to do it. So, this year, when I was talking to my friend about her daughter's birthday party, suddenly an idea struck me. She was having a Jasmine princess themed party wherein a person would (from the kid's party place) come dressed as Jasmine. I told her to order the cake with icing but no decorations from any store of her choice and I told her to order Jasmine figurine from somewhere. She did and I got to have fun, let my creativity take a ride and not spend too much time so my friends' don't feel bad.
All I did was make a batch of icing, make the magic carpet and place the figurines with "Happy Birthday" written on it. When I finished making the magic carpet, the cake looked kind of empty towards the corners. So, I decided to pipe some flowers. Then I remembered I had some royal icing flowers from another project and I used them up to make it look a little more girly and pretty. So, if you are pressed for time, you could do this and make a personalized cake for your kid.


Note:
Pictures were taken in my kitchen without moving the cake from the counter. They are not that great.
This post is written for weekend cooking post that I write with Srivalli  and  Vaishali,  

Enjoy.

0 Response to "Princess Jasmine and Aladdin themed birthday cake"

Post a Comment

Popular Posts